We are following recommendations from the Louisiana Department of Health and the CDC, as well as St Tammany public school protocols.
Technology and Learning Center mitigation plans:
- Only students and staff are allowed to enter the lab areas
- No entry quarantine for those who have fever or direct contact with infected
- Reduced enrollment to provide social distanced space
- Desks have been rearranged at a social distance
- Seats will be assigned (siblings may sit together), and students will have their same desk and computer workstation while enrolled in the program
- Daily disinfection protocol
- Access to masks if desired, sanitizer, and disinfectant spray as needed
- Air purification has been installed as an added layer of protection
We have also purchased door and window screens so that we may allow for open air flow periodically throughout sessions (duration based on heat index for max student comfort)
Homework Study – open Monday through Thursday, 2:45PM-6:00PM.
- Our successful afternoon program includes tutoring in all core subjects, as well as assistance with completing in-person and online coursework and test study. Student’s grades are monitored by our teachers so that missed assignment are completed in a timely manner. Progress will be communicated with parent/guardian.
In the event of pandemic or other emergency resulting in school/business closures, we will charge a per day rate of $60 per days attended (not to exceed the monthly rate)
As always, we will follow the school year calendar for holidays/closures.