Common Concerns Regarding Classroom Technology
• “I want my students to use more technology, but I don’t know where to start.”
• “How does that App, website, etc. fit into my everyday instruction?”
• “There is not enough planning time for me to reinvent my curriculum.”
• “Thanks for the new computer/tablet/smartboard, but how do I use it?”
• “How do I move forward with BYOD to class without it becoming a distraction?”
• “What is digital citizenship, and how do I promote it?”
These are natural concerns for educators who are not skilled IT professionals. We make technology integration seamless. Learning and Leading in the digital age does not have to be complicated and time consuming. Spider Technology Solutions makes it easy for you to maximize your current technology, as well as embrace emerging technologies. We help plan, develop, and support your technology-driven classrooms so that it becomes a seamless element in day-to-day instruction. Technology doesn’t have to be complex; that’s why Spider Technology is your solution.
The International Society for Technology in Education developed the “National Educational Technology Standards”.
We use these same standards as a framework for excellence and best practices in learning, teaching, and leading with technology in education.
The benefits of using the National Educational Technology Standards include:
- Improving higher-order thinking skills, such as problem solving, critical thinking, and creativity
- Preparing students for their future in a competitive global job market
- Designing student-centered, project-based, and online learning environments
- Guiding systemic change in our schools to create digital places of learning
- Inspiring digital age professional models for working, collaborating, and decision making