Support doesn’t end when we leave your campus. You will always have an open line of communication with us. Let us do the research for you. We can support you in all of your technology needs, and we will work with you to accommodate school budgets and grant requirements.
We are constantly researching the latest trends in technology to sort through what really works in schools in order to keep apprised of changes in the technologies available and directions of future technology development.
One stop support!
We offer a wide array of technology coordinator services:
- Meet with school administrators to develop/enhance the school technology plan and curriculum.
- Work with principals, staff, and teachers who will help implement the school technology plan.
- Develop a team of technology teachers who will help implement the plan.
- Establish a protocol of on site technology support.
- Evaluate classroom use of mandatory technology and present findings to administration.
- Coordinate infrastructure upgrades/repairs with network personnel.
- Coordinate annual maintenance and updates.
- Contact providers when outages occur and open support ticket.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and shop for best prices.
The above support services combined with our planning and training can often be funded through grants under the umbrella of Professional Development. Many of today’s schools are outsourcing for technology leadership in order to reduce in-house expenditures and also to free up busy educators, who often spend too much time worrying about technology, to do what they do best: teach students.
We are constantly researching the latest trends in technology to sort through what really works in schools in order to keep apprised of changes in the technologies available and directions of future technology development.”